* Virginia Tech defeats #1 Duke, and Colorado defeats #5 Texas. I’m sensing “March Madness” is near.
* Interesting: The first gasoline powered automobile was introduced in 1885. However, 126 years of technological advancements later, we’re still using gasoline fueled engines. Meanwhile, oil companies are profiting billions of dollars.
* I might call Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker …. to ask if his refrigerator is running. I hear he enjoys prank calls.
* I would like to personally thank Melo, Chauncey, and A.C. Carter for their years of service in blue and gold.
* Phil Lesh and Bob Weir recently brought The Furthur Festival to Broomfield, Colorado. This was the setlist:
Set 1: New Minglewood Blues, Sugaree, On the Road Again, Pride of Cucamonga, C.C. Rider, Tennessee Jed, Bertha, Man Smart (Women Smarter) Set 2: Colors of the Rain, Scarlet Begonias, Fire on the Mountain, Estimated Prophet, Eyes of the World, The Wheel, Not Fade Away, Wharf Rat, Sugar Magnolia Encore: Revolution, Satisfaction